We know you’re busy with your job, we know you’ve got a lot of homework, but take it from us, you can fit activity into your life. Here are some easy ways to get started.
- Use a push mower to mow the lawn.
- Go for a walk in a nearby park.
- Take the stairs instead of an elevator.
- Bike to work, to run errands, or to visit friends.
- Clean out the garage or the attic.
- Walk with a friend over the lunch hour.
- Volunteer to become a coach or referee.
- Sign up for a group exercise class.
- Join a softball league.
- Park at the farthest end of the lot.
- Take your dog for a walk.
- Start up a playground kickball game.
- Join a sports team.
- Go to the park with a friend.
- Help your parents with yard work.
- Play tag with kids in your neighborhood.
- Ride your bike to school.
- Walk to the store.
- See how many jumping jacks you can do.
- Race a friend to the end of the block.